Dover Dixon Horne is proud to co-sponsor the Council on State Taxation (COST) Southeast Regional State Tax Seminar on Thursday, June 27, 2019, in Memphis. This all-day seminar will cover national state and local tax trends and with a particular focus on developments in the South. On the agenda are the following:
- Special Report: Federal Tax Reform - State Tax Conformity or Not?
- Current Developments in the Southeast States - Arkansas, Florida, Louisiana and South Carolina
- Current Developments in the Southeast States - Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee
- What's New at the Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee Departments of Revenue
- National Policy & Litigation Update
- Tax Audits and Defense Roundtable - With The Pros!
Speakers include representatives of the Arkansas, Mississippi, and Tennessee revenue agencies, COST's in-house experts, and experienced SALT attorneys from Brunini, Carter Shelton, Dean Mead, and Dover Dixon Horne.
The seminar runs from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and is eligible for CPE and CLE. Cost is only $50 per attendee for COST members and $100 for non-members (in-house only; practitioners may not attend). The seminar will be located at Pfizer's offices in Memphis. You can register on the COST website.